MAZEPPA 2021 SOLD OUT! BOOK NOW FOR 2022
This fishing package is suitable for the adventure seeker and serious environmentalist seeking the unspoilt beauty of the Transkei Wild Coast.
Mazeppa Bay, Transkei, Eastern Cape, South Africa 2021
Tour 1: Arrive 7 May depart 13th
Tour 2: Arrive 14 May depart 20th
Tour 3: Arrive 21 May depart 27 May
Tour 4: Arrive 31 May depart the 6th June
4 People Max Per Tour
Skill level required
Species to expect:
Mazeppa Bay is best known for its abundance in size and yield of predatory fish around May to August. Catches of over 200kgs are the norm and competitive fisherman find themselves pushing the limits for a catch of 280kg to 350kg.
PRICE Per Person: R11 950
Join Duvan van Breda on an absolute must do fishing trip. Time to forget about the real world for just a few days! Mazeppa Bay is the most iconic shark fishing destination in South Africa and with Duvan and the team not only will you have an all catered for and enjoyed trip, you can also make your dreams come true!
- Duvan as head guide
- 2 x local guides to assist landing the fish and general day to day operations.
- 6 nights of accommodation
- All meals day and night
- Soft drinks and snacks for the fishing portion of the day
- A domestic worker ‘Signoria’ to make sure you come home to a clean house and a freshly baked bread every day.
- All the best and necessary tackle
- Best and freshest bait as always